Attorney at Law
Sherman, TX 75090
What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
– Romans 8:31
Mr. Butscher’s commitment to Grayson County is lifelong. He attended Sherman High School, Austin College, and Texas Tech law school. He graduated with honors from each. After law school, he returned to Grayson County to found his own law firm devoted to serving clients in the family, criminal, and appellate arenas.
After 10 years as a highly successful litigator, many businesses began contacting Jason to represent them in various facets of their business endeavors. Over the following decade the business law section of Mr. Butscher’s practice experienced dramatic growth and has remained a mainstay of his practice.
Jason Butscher is devoted to his faith and family. He is blessed with an amazing wife, Carissa, and two wonderful boys, Carson and Canyon.
Mr. Butscher is conservative and has a firm belief in limited government. Jason is resolute in his conviction that all citizens should volunteer and serve their community and likewise have a healthy respect for the rule of law.
- Sherman High School
- Austin College
- Hatton W. Sumner Scholar
- Texas Tech Law School
- Board of Regents Scholar
- Law Review
- State Bar Grievance Committee – Eight years as member and four years as Chairman
- Ella May Brown Women’s Crisis Center – Two separate terms
- March of Dimes Board Member
- Grayson County Bar Association – Past Vice President
- Texas Criminal Defense Law Association – Associate board member. First lawyer in the history of Grayson County to be elected Full Board Member.
- Grayson County Criminal Defense Lawyer Association – Founder and past President